1. ASSIGNMENT SUMMARY
This exciting opening within Global Markets sits in a central function whilst providing exposure to the full suite of products (including Foreign Exchange, Securities Finance, Repo), potential to contribute to the diverse employee resource groups, allowing significant opportunity to build a network across teams and functions, and a supportive environment in which to build confidence, banking knowledge, and core transferable skills 2. JOB
This will provide
- A supportive learning and development programme
- Individuals who can offer you their experience, knowledge and guidance throughout your Internship
- A series of business related presentations
- Leadership Q&A sessions with Senior Management
- Grow your professional network by joining an Employee Resource Group. Committees include the Professional Women's Network, the Employee Leadership Council, the Race & Ethnicity Network, and many more
3. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Assignments and Problem Solving
About State Street What we do.
- Self motivated, inquisitive, innovative, and analytical
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication; interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
- Proficient PC skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good prioritisation and time management
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.