As a Business Analyst, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment to enable the realisation of commercial outcomes through the product lifecycle. You will join a dynamic team taking the lead of some key small-mid range projects from inception through to delivery.
You will be working in a fairly autonomous role spearheading the pipeline of new projects within the area (Equities)The role:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex commercial solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope as defined by the Team
- Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Agreeing approach to delivery within the delivery project team
- Plan and manage the overall progress, resolving issues and proactively managing risks
- Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
- Report progress at regular intervals to the sponsor and using the relevant practices defined by the business
- Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all customers including suppliers and third parties
- Assist the Senior Leadership with the creation and management of business cases as defined by the business
- Demonstrable experience within an Investment Banking domain.
- Strong knowledge/experience working in Equities domain.
- Experience of maintaining and defining project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organisation and senior management
- Experience in developing project plans, business analysis, and their execution
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesising and summarising complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and partner with key stakeholders to help advance project agenda
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.