Policy and Frameworks Consultant - Risk - Private Bank
Excellent opportunity opens for an Risk Professional
to join a rapidly growing Private Bank
and support the Policy, Frameworks and Change Manager to deliver change
and to support the effective governance
of risk policies and procedures
. To lead on policy reviews
and revise policies
as required, whilst also supporting the Risk Team secretariat function as required.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Risk individual excited to take on a wide breadth of responsibility and stamp theor mark on the Bank's Risk Frameworks.
- Support on the design and operationalisation of a standardised policy framework.
- Develop and maintain a prioritised plan for the review and updating of risk management policies.
- Lead on the review and evolution of existing risk management policies in line with the prioritised workflow and to the agreed standards.
- Contribute to an effective risk culture by implementing effective information sharing and training for all risk management policies.
- Utilise insights gathered through stakeholder engagement to identify improvement opportunities and feed these into the Risk management change plan.
- Work across the risk function in support of priorities as required.
- Work with the Risk Team to ensure internal governance is understood and effective
- Policy development, preferably within a regulatory environment.
- Able to engage with multiple stakeholders and to be comfortable managing often conflicting interests.
Interested? Please apply in!
Policy and Frasmeworks Risk Framworks PRA FCA Risk Operational Risk Enterprise Risk Associate Analyst VP Associate Director Senior Associate RCSA Risk Control Self-Assessment Risk Appetite Statement RAS ICAAP Trade Finance Investment Bank Banking Retail Operations Treasury SWIFT Regulatory Risk Regulatory Framework Regulatory Policy Regulatory Policies