- Provide functional and technical support for pre-trade and post-trade FX/ Fixed Income Murex trading systems, including Front-end trading, Trade Capture, Risk and Pnl, Trade Repository and Prime Brokerage clearing
- Work directly with Traders / FO clients to build trusted relationships and provide timely technical/functional support
- Work with the DevOps and development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform
- Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
- Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation)
- 2-8 years of application support at a reputable financial firm or bank
- Commercial experience/knowledge in Fixed Income Trading especially in the risk management
- Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in a high-pressure environment and work with international users
- Unix Shell knowledge is a plus
- Experience with a 3rd party trading system such as Bloomberg FIT/ ALLQ/ FXGO/ CDX/ IRS, Brokertec, Tradeweb, MarketAxess, Trading Technologies (TT), WebICE, CME Direct is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Lu Zhang
and put Fixed Income Murex Application Support - Leading Buyside Firm
in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. _________________________________________________________Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations. To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 22S1136 ) We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) C++ Development Lead VP - Leading Investment Bank
2) Lead Data Scientist - Leading Investment Bank
3) FX/ Fixed Income Derivative Quant Analyst - Leading Investment Bank