Do you have experience covering the US Energy market? Do you have current/previous experience as an Analyst/Trader/Economist/PM or similar and want to explore your research and add significant value?
Miryco are currently working with a fantastic company in huge growth mode due to consistent performance, niche market positioning and high quality, profitable output.
The company deliver real-time analysis and insight on global financial markets to a broad client base which includes traders, portfolio managers, economists and strategists on both the buy-side and sell-side.
This role would suit an individual with strong analytical capabilities who is ambitious and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The team is rapidly expanding, with experienced analysts and former traders drawn from the investment banking, hedge fund and macro research industries.
- Providing real-time analysis of the global energy markets.
- Interaction with clients during the trading day.
- Working closely with the senior energy analysts and chief economist.
- Contributing to regular thematic research.
- Developing new analytical tools and research products.
- Developing market connections and managing existing relationships
- Minimum: 2:1 undergraduate degree a relevant discipline.
- 1-5 years' experience covering energy markets preferred.
- Able to deliver insightful and actionable analysis in a pressured real-time environment.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills.
Hours: 10:30am - 7:30pm
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."