About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to build tailored solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented and dedicated people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We encourage applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Job Purpose Statement
Support the EMEA/APAC Reward team in designing administering, maintaining, and helping to evolve compensation programs within the EMEA/APAC region, including implementing solutions to achieve business goals. Leverage compensation data, tools and applications to provide high quality advice and analysis that can be easily understood and used in making recommendations and observations. Support the EMEA/APAC Reward team in maintaining compliance with remuneration regulations within the regions. Role Responsibilities
How you'll spend your time....
- Work with members of the EMEA/APAC Reward team and HR colleagues to provide analysis, insights and high quality solutions-orientated advice on compensation matters
- Support the Senior Compensation Analyst and Compensation Manager to update and maintain incentive funding models, produce reporting and forecasting using established templates
- Work closely with HR Business Partners in EMEA and Asia Pacific to deliver annual and ad-hoc compensation review processes and analysis
- Support the completion of market data survey submissions, acting as a point of contact for HR Business Partners regarding benchmarking and market data
- Conduct proactive competitive analysis and recommend updates as necessary in line with market trends and findings.
- Deliver ad-hoc reward analyses to Reward team colleagues and HR Business Partners as required
- Participate as a team member in special compensation projects and/or key HR initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have....
Desired Capabilities If you also had this, it would be great....
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, and participation in compensation program management. Good relationship and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Ability to work independently in a location that will be remote from rest of team, but also to exercise good judgment on when to collaborate. Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using HRMS systems, market database software, and query reporting tools (not essential).
- Knowledge of European Financial Services remuneration regulation (not critical).