CAZ was founded in 2001 with the backing of some of the most respected and successful families in the state of Texas. Since our inception, we have focused our efforts on finding excellent opportunities to invest our personal money and then providing the ability for our global network of investors to co-invest with us. We exist to provide Exclusive Access to Unique Alternatives.
We recently grew our ownership consortium to include several veterans in financial services as well as the world’s leading life and business strategist, Tony Robbins. Robbins was thrice named to the WORTH 100 most influential people in the world of global finance. His two financial books, Money: Master the Game and Unshakeable, were both #1 New York Times bestsellers. Robbins’ private financial events often feature speakers like Paul Tudor Jones, Ray Dalio, Jeff Gundlach, Hank Paulson, Alan Greenspan, and others.
Analyst - Investment Strategies
Analysts are responsible for supporting both the Research and Business Development teams in all capacities. Key responsibility areas for the Analyst include:
• Support the expansion and service of our co-investors
o Create performance and investment materials on our investments for our co-investors
o Organize co-investor meeting materials for members of the Investment Strategies team
• Evaluate new investment opportunities and support the monitoring of existing investments
o Perform top-down and bottom-up analysis on public and private investments opportunities
o Conduct initial due diligence and prepare Investment Memos to be presented to the Investment Committee
o Engage in routine communication with external managers to monitor existing investments
• Assist in internal portfolio tracking and management
o Provide daily updates and transparency to the portfolios to enable Portfolio Managers to make effective trading decisions
o Assist with facilitating and reconciling trades within the equity, derivative, and futures markets
Success as an Analyst in the Investment Strategies team will be measured by your:
• Ability to deliver quality work, on time, with excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency to work within and across teams to bring success to all members of the firm.
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
• 2-4 years prior experience in a related field
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
• Exceptional organizational and written communication skills with exacting attention to detail
• Strong research experience and financial knowledge. Understanding of accounting and financial valuation is a plus.
• Experience in DC, Caissa is a strong plus.
• Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office. Experience with VBA is a plus.
• Strong practical understanding of underlying macro- and micro-economic forces and trends
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize quantitative modeling techniques
• Outgoing personality and the ability to interact with rooms full of people with confidence
• Selfless team player with a strong work ethic
• Base salary will be commensurate with experience
• Bonus opportunity will be tied to effectiveness measured by a periodic goal setting process, with the amount of opportunity depending on value added to the organization and firm profitability
• After 30 days of employment, you will be eligible to participate in our Matching 401k plan
• We offer a generous PTO plan, along with an excellent Benefit Portfolio