Manager/Senior Manager - Valuation, Modelling and Economics | Lisboa
Sobre a vaga
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Strategy and Transactions provides services within the domain of mergers and acquisitions, private and public offerings, valuations, business modelling, due diligence, and financial consulting. Our team of professionals is ideally placed to successfully support corporate transactions.
Our Valuation, Modelling, Economics team helps clients understand the value of their business, their securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles, and other assets. The team also provides financial and economic insights that are critical to strategic decision making.
Your Key Responsibilities
Leading and participating in valuation and financial analyses and applying valuation theories and approaches, including gathering relevant supporting information; analyzing market and research information; participating in the formulation of valuation approaches; developing valuation models; and preparation of formal and informal valuation reports for a variety of matters such as tax, financial reporting, valuations, and litigation matters.
This position requires experience to cultivate and manage client relationships and people management skills. You will expand and strengthen existing client relationships by participating in internal and external business development activities.
As a Manager you will:
- serve as a member of and lead on multiple client engagement teams;
- identify issues and propose solutions;
- actively contribute to report writing and detailed valuation analyses and financial modelling;
- maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients;
- demonstrate teamwork and responsibility towards engagement team members;
- stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business;
- use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Demonstrated people management skills;
- Committed to staying at the cutting edge of financial and accounting standards;
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills; superior analytical skills, demonstrated project management skills, and an energetic attitude toward successful project completion and business development;
- An energetic attitude toward successful project completion;
- Fluent in English communication skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree in the field of Management, Finance, Accounting or Mathematics;
- Minimum 7 years of experience and minimum 5 of those years in performing valuations;
- Strong computer and financial modelling skills;
- Ability to synthesize client information and understand key business drivers.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.