Senior Quant Trader Digital Assets (Python/CeFi /Trading)
Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading crypto market maker? Your future employer are the largest regulated crypto Market Maker. It is their very realistic goal to become the world's first digital asset Investment Bank.
They are on the lookout for a talented Senior Quantitative Trader to come on board within their Front Office trading team.
You will be responsible for generating revenue for the company, and for maintaining high levels of customer service. In practice, this means that a senior trader is responsible for the prices that are sent to clients, the trades that are done with clients and the trading that is done on the exchange. This responsibility covers both manual and automated trading, and includes overseeing the trades executed by junior members of the trading team.
You will write and release new or updated trading algorithms. The trader is responsible for the code to make sure it affects the firm's trading in a profitable and compliant manor whereby all risks are properly accounted for. You will work closely with the Dev and Quant Dev teams to build requirements for new products and to ensure that any code released is optimal from a trading perspective.What the Quant Trader Digital Assets role will involve (Python/CeFi /Trading):
Requirements of the Quantitative Trader Digital Assets Role (Python/CeFi /Trading):
- Actively increasing revenue in a measurable way
- Improving client trading experience to maximise client service quality
- Improving exchange trading capability to keep on the cutting edge of crypto trading
- Ensuring that the firm's market and credit risk is within risk limits set by the risk committee
- Ensuring that the firm's trading is compliant by working closely with Compliance
- Working closely with Tech and Operations to ensure smooth 24/7 trading
- Assisting with the operational risk framework and act as first line of defence in their given role
- Fulfilling additional ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Building and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with client service orientation, adaptability and resilience
- Business management skills, including budgeting and business planning
- Strong business process and governance knowledge
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- An ability to code in python
This role is a critical hire and as such they are willing to be very flexible in what they offer to get the right person on board.
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706Reference
: AMC/AAN981 Position
: Senior Quant Trader (Python/CeFi /Trading)Location
: £100,000 - £150,000 + Substantial Bonus (paid twice annually), Pension, MedicalContact
: Alastair AndressTelephone
: +44(0)20 7780 6706