Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Corporate Treasury is responsible for the direction and management of treasury, banking and capital structure strategies for FIS. This includes the care and custody of FIS' cash, financial assets, bank accounts and banking relationships worldwide, including foreign exchange risks. Treasury manages relationships with external banking partners, credit agencies, investment firms and credit partners. The team develops and implements treasury policies and procedures applicable to all subsidiaries of FIS and acts as a partner to our business units. Through these tasks, the goal is to optimize the utilization and efficiency of financial assets, maintain appropriate leverage and utilize FIS' balance sheet to enhance shareholder return.
In support of the Corporate Treasury Bank Administration team, the primary role of the Treasury Analyst is to assist in documentation management, bank account openings, scheduled review processes and global Know Your Customer (KYC) requests.
What you will be doing
• Bank account management including preparing documentation for account openings, service changes, signatory updates and other tasks as required
• Liaisons with various FIS product and operational business units to complete KYC requests from standard to complex in nature
• Communicates regularly with banking partners on routine account reviews and entity requests
• Utilizes internal systems or bank-provided platforms to complete a variety of bank administration requests
• Global bank fee analysis
• Cross-train to become proficient assisting other treasury staff with more complex duties including annual reviews, regulatory requests and special projects
• Performs other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline from an accredited four-year college, university or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for specific job level
• Prefer 1+ years of similar work experience
• Knowledge of treasury and payment industry principles, practices and policies
• Basic knowledge of bank terminology and financial analysis, along with the ability to understand and apply concepts
• Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and applications specific to the treasury function
• Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results-oriented
• Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in an organized manner with attention to detail• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner to a global audience• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, business unit contacts and banking partners
• Data entry and basic Microsoft Office application skills required
What we offer you
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• Time to support charities and give back in your community
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Great work environment with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.