Roles & Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to prospect and develop target accounts.
- Maintain high levels of contact with advisers, via telephone, fact find and understand their business needs.
- Plan and implement bespoke campaigns and sales/marketing initiatives to fully maximise new business opportunities.
- Work with Multi Asset Events Co-ordinator & Business Intelligence Manager on events preparation, target clients and delivering sales campaigns.
- Support and deliver competitor analysis.
- Attend Roadshows and Multi Asset and Managed Portfolio Service events.
- Work closely with Line Manager to support the broader client bank, which will include National firms, Wealth Managers/DFM and single strategy buyers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, will include Marketing, Risk, Fund Managers, Multi Asset Support and the wider distribution team.
- Knowledge of the intermediary sales process.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce.
- A good understanding of the competitor marketplace.
- Knowledge of products offered by our firm.
- Ideally proven sales track record, specifically within Asset Management/Financial Services.
- A self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to work independently and engage effectively with clients at all levels.
- Good understanding of compliance procedures.
- Word, excel and PowerPoint.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.