The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of external Regulatory submissions, including COREP Capital Adequacy, Large Exposures and Leverage
- Calculation and reporting of Credit/Counterparty Credit Risk RWAs and Large Exposures
- Preparation of internal MI for various stakeholders (including senior management and Business Units) to explain the RWA breakdown of the European Group and regulated entities
- Responding to business / management driven queries & requests
- Improvement of data quality through upstream remediation
There will also be the opportunity to assist with the implementation of new processes as the regulatory landscape continues to change and also the enhancement of the existing control environment, by working with IT and Change teams to deliver automated solutions.
The role will be challenging and will provide a variety of responsibilities covering technical, process & interpersonal elements. It will be an excellent opportunity to further develop knowledge of Regulatory Reporting and provide a deep insight into Capital, Risk & Leverage requirements.