Portfolio Analyst, Corporate Debt
- Continuously monitor the development of individual portfolio transactions.
- Regular analysis of key transaction risks.
- Preparation of internal credit papers (credit review, waivers/amendments).
- Review/update of financial models to assess future performance and risks.
- Provide robust collateral valuations, (where applicable and depending on collateral type with input from external advisers), including the respective documentation.
- Analyse, evaluate and comment on drawdown requests and transaction related financial, technical and legal reporting provided by borrowers and/or advisors as applicable.
- Attend site visits and borrower meetings.
- Experience with a proven track record in a related credit environment, ideally involving corporate debt.
- Background in and knowledge of credit risk drivers and risks inherent in the respective borrower industry sectors.
- Solid analytical and technical skills and ability to understand complex loan documentation, financing structures and models.
- Comfortable in a client facing role and ability to confidently present recommendations up to credit committee level.