PGIM Fixed Income " Senior Client Services Specialist Based in either London, Munich or Zurich (German speaking)
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU
). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world's 10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality. Our Business:
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. With 950 employees and $946bn assets under management, the company has offices in Newark, London, Letterkenny, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered on mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow. Our Role:
Following success in expanding the number of clients based in EMEA, we are now seeking to recruit a professional with strong client service skills and fixed income market knowledge to serve as a Client Management Specialist, based in our London office supporting the German and Swiss client base. Munich and Zurich can also be considered as office locations subject to a candidate's preferences. Your Impact:
- acting as a support to the senior Client Managers, to provide a high quality of service to our clients
Your Required Skills:
- providing support to resolve inquiries from clients and respective client consultants, including standing and ad-hoc requests for information;
- partnering with internal groups to ensure client needs are met;
- maintaining client requests in our CRM systems to ensure that the Client Managers have a record of the requests and actions taken;
- working closely with the US and EMEA based Client Management teams to execute efficiently and effectively on client communication needs;
- working closely with the Client Managers in their dealings with the portfolio management teams in order to minimize portfolio managers' involvement in client management;
- attending team meetings to develop an understanding of PGIM's key investment strategies, developing product knowledge
Your Desired Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent in German (essential)
- interest, knowledge and understanding of capital markets, in particular fixed income markets;
- strong attention to process and detail;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- team player with high energy and a positive attitude;
- seeks development and learning opportunities;
- proficient use of technology applications through suite of Office 360 applications;
- Aladdin and Salesforce experience beneficial;
- Strong critical thinking and logic skills;
- Embraces and encourages change and development;
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction;
- Enjoys being a part of a team but can work independently
- Proactive in solution solving
- Knowledge of the asset management industry with up to 5 year relevant experience
- Develop industry knowledge through continuous learning
- Additional language skills would be a plus
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.