Marketing Specialist, Presentations Based in London
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.5 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality. Our Business:
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. With over 1,000 employees and $964 bn assets under management, the company has offices in Newark, London, Letterkenny, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow. Our Role
PGIM Fixed Income is seeking a highly collaborative, motivated, and global client-focused member to join our Presentations team. We are looking for an individual who is intellectually curious, operates well in ambiguity, has a strong perception of risk and is adaptive to change. The best candidate is a strong independent worker with attention to detail who can communicate effectively. The Marketing Specialist, Presentations assists in the development of a broad range of materials including prospect and client presentations, marketing materials, and conference materials. This role will be responsible for handling straightforward requests for presentations, client portfolio reviews, and other marketing and client materials. The Marketing Specialist, Presentations will also assist in the development of other presentations such as due diligence, finals, complex portfolio reviews, and client training. This involves working closely with Sales Representatives, Client Account Managers, and Portfolio Managers to meet client and prospective client objectives. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for collecting data from source systems to fulfill marketing requests and collaborating with other internal groups as needed. Job responsibilities may include (but will not be limited to):
- Prepare standard and straight-forward prospect and client presentations based upon on-going requests from Sales and Account Management colleagues
- Assist marketing colleagues in the development of complex due diligence, finals, and customized presentations
- Update content on a monthly and quarterly basis and upload slides into the presentation management system
- Ensure content and data owners and management are kept updated on progress, status and issues
- Ensure policies, workflows and procedures are escalated and reviewed as required
- Reinforce marketing processes by working with business partners to ensure all content is complete and accurate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar area
- Minimum 2 years' experience in presentation development, preferably in a fixed income asset management firm
- Basic understanding of fixed income and financial markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong PowerPoint skills and Lotus Notes-specific knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, dependability, and a high level of motivation
- Effective communication, writing and editing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team member
PGIM is proud of its distinctive and inclusive culture, with a sound reputation for the pedigree and professionalism of its employees. PGIM has a feeling of quality and stability, but at the same time it is forward-thinking and evolutionary in its approach. Employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. As a result, staff turnover is particularly low, and leadership is dedicated to growing talent at all levels within the organization.
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.