I'm working with a Tier-1 Investment bank who are looking for a Business Analyst who has had exposure to Financial crime and transaction monitoring to join their Anti-Financial Crime function in the bank. The AFC function is responsible for instituting measures for the prevention of money laundering, the combating of the financing of terrorism, the observance of financial and trade sanctions, the fighting of other criminal activities including the combating of corruption and bribery. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Qualification:
- Support the delivery business requirements and work with 1st line of defence and 2nd line of defence stakeholders
- Liaising with different AFC functions, AFC IT and business stakeholders to obtain and document requirements for programmes and projects
- Documenting requirements, process flows, key operating procedures and key operating documents
- Identifying and documenting efficiencies and effectiveness improvements
- Owning, producing and refining documents to support the information gathering process
- Where required, attending appropriate governance forums and provide appropriate input
- Performing key analysis to support transaction monitoring and system optimization
- Leading work to ensure alignment of the Transaction Monitoring (TM) systems with target internal and external requirements
- Coordinating and communicating across TM governance forums
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Business Analyst and Technical Data (SQL)
- Financial Crime and Transaction Monitoring
- Experience in implementation and understanding of transaction monitoring systems (PLUS).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
They are paying a competitive rate against the current market rate with opportunity for long term contract.