Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We'll enable growth and progress together. About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi's workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey. CTI Business Operations
enables technology managers across the organization to effectively manage their resources and deliver their commitments in support of CTI's strategy, goals, and performance metrics. This is achieved through the provision of commercial aspects of CTI, analytics and reporting (including expense and productivity), workforce, real estate, supplier management, leadership and talent development, including entry level and pipeline programs, and employee engagement and communications.
The Employee Engagement, Product Marketing, and Change Adoption Team
manages and strengthens CTI's internal employee engagement, culture, onboarding, as well as talent and development initiatives. The team elevates knowledge and understanding of organizational changes and structures within CTI, ensures awareness of technology strategies across CTI and Citi, and drives user adoption through change management and impactful technology marketing. In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
As End User Services Product Manager, you will be working focus on Workspace Support and Office Seats services for Citi's workforce of ~350,000 with total of Total Cost of Ownership around $0.5 billion globally. Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the products, review and adjust our cost model, review inventory accuracy, and ensure financial transparency by publishing annual rate card for EUS products. Collaborating with Product Stakeholders/Leads and Engineers, our pricing strategy should be defensible based on the product TCO as well as influence the right adoption/consumption aligned with our product roadmap/strategy.
- Managing Pricing of Products as part of 4Ps (Product Roadmap, Placement, Promotion and Pricing)
- Review expenses mapping and accuracy of product TCO
- Design and review cost modelling, ensure defensible product pricing
- Review and ensure inventory accuracy
- Identify opportunities to optimize consumption and expenses
- Design product billing methodology align with product roadmap/strategy
- Create enhancement opportunities through data-driven insights
Stakeholder Management and People Responsibilities:
- Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
- Actively contribute towards self-development by creating and following development plans based on discussions with management
- Manage escalations and senior level communications during high severity incidents
- Act as a liaison between various business service delivery, product manager, and service owner on understanding the TCO, billing methodology, consumption/usage/adoption and technology charges.
Core Role Competencies:
- Financial acumen with strong analytical skills, understand financial and accounting principle especially Technology Business Management (TBM), and "Expense and Recovery" concept.
- Project Management: Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge : Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering improvements.
- Personal Agility / Continuous Improvement : Observes situational and group dynamics and selects the most appropriate approach to fit the needs of others. Takes on different assignments with different situations.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
- Managing Innovation : Identifies assumptions and sees alternative ways to view or define problems. Is not constrained by thoughts or approaches of others. Views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches and solutions and can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Effective Communication : Is able to effectively communicate across a number of communication settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve understanding.
Skills / Experience Levels
- Significant equivalent work experience, especially with financial system(s) including cost modeling, expense management, or Technology Business Management (TBM)
- Have good communication, presentation, and analytical skills with the ability to articulate to key partners
- You enjoy learning and love sharing your knowledge with others
- You work independently and are self-directed
- You are a detail oriented and perseverant individual
- Proficiency with Office productivity tools especially Excel and other data analytical tools. Has confidence with analyzing data and producing reports, metrics and presentations
- You have a positive attitude with the drive to get the work done
- You enjoy collaborating and working as part of a cross discipline team
- You're a self-starter with good problem-solving skills, and you continuously look for ways to improve things
- You understand the importance of prioritization of your work
- Providing a great experience to the users of your product is important to you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting