As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurnace, mortgages, credit cards, and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Leads and oversees the deposits account digital journeys.
- Aligns the digital journeys with continuous monitoring of eKYC/AML requirements. Be the eKYC lead for overall deposits products.
- Set up governance and alignment for online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to get alignment and deliver the committed outcomes.
- Responsible for end-to-end digital product launch to ensure timely and smooth rollout.
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the journeys, helping stakeholders understand product benefits and USPs.
- Drive customer immersions and champion the voice of customers.
- Develop ideas to continuously improve the customer journey to grow online acquisition channel share and conversion funnel across our digital platforms.
- Craft and align ATL and BTL communications for internal and external audience.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation.
- Analysis of data to identify trend and insights, to derive outcomes and possible improvements to the journey.
- Relevant experience in product and project management.
- Bonus if familiar with deposits eKYC/AML requirements.
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new Fintech products and advisory technologies.
- Well-versed with data tools such as Adobe Analytics and Qlikview. Able to deep dive into data sets to derive insights and trends.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and take charge of responsibilities/area of duties assigned.
- Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class digital customer journey.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to constantly changing priorities.
- A positive, can-do attitude that motivates and inspires other.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.