A highly acquisitive insurance business who has shown significant growth and diversification over the last few years is looking for a commercial accountant to support the growth of one of its divisions. Working closely with the CFO in this newly created role, you will provide insight and guidance on the performance of several jurisdictions and look at investment and growth opportunities. In this role you will:
- Provide commercial finance support to the CEOs and business leads of the Capital Solutions teams.
- Support the preparation of plans, budgets & forecasts
- Work closely with Capital Solutions teams on performance monitoring across income, costs and cash and the financial statements
- Support the business with organic growth opportunities and inorganic M&A activity (including asset purchases and investment hires).
- Prepare management reporting and analysis based on outputs from Financial Control
- Support with tracking and implementation of initiatives related to integration / synergies
- Liaise with Financial Control on accounts preparation and any other queries
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a good grasp of the (re)insurance industry, either from a carrier or broking perspective. You will need to have a business focused mindset and be comfortable partnering with senior stakeholders from different countries.