Meraki Talent are delighted to be working alongside their esteemed client, a UK top 10 Accounting firm on the role of Audit Partner in a dedicated Financial Services division. The Company
Our client is one of the most well-known firms within the UK Accountancy market and proudly sit within the top 10 firms. Due to a solid history and reputation built over the last 100+ years as well as successful mergers & acquisitions they have grown to become a true market leader within the world of Accountancy.
The firm employs close to 2000 individuals across several UK offices, with offices based in most major cities. They provide all traditional accounting services such as Audit, Advisory, Corporate Finance, Insolvency, Tax etc. Their client portfolio consists of a wide variety of business including Aviation, Fintech, Sports, Property, Financial Services, Investments as well as several other sectors. The role
The Audit partner will have oversight of the full Audit function including taking the lead on managing a large portfolio of Financial Services clients, overseeing all aspects of client engagement whilst driving revenue growth across existing and new service offerings, maximising cross selling opportunities.
You will lead with a variety of clients across a varied Financial Services portfolio consisting of several variance of funds, investments, trusts, wealth & asset management firms and general FS businesses.
You will provide advice to both clients and senior management within your team on all matters audit. You will work collaboratively to suggest ideas and concepts for increased firm exposure with both existing & new clients representing the firm through networking and professional engagements and utilise contacts to upsell services offered by separate departments within the firm.
- Strategic and financial responsibility for the management of the audit function
- Ensuring the high-quality provision of audit compliance
- Management and growth of a portfolio of audit clients
- Responsible for department and business structure, maximising employee performance and delivery
- Responsible for the growth of the audit portfolio through existing network and business development
The position of Audit Partner will be available on a salaried or equity option. Individuals who wish to join the firm on an initial salaried basis then discus equity partnership further down the line will have this option. The option of equity stake from day 1 will be available to all and will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
The firm offer a market leading salary which will be discussed and amended to your level of experience. Experience
For this vacancy we are open to speaking with individuals currently operating at Partner level or individuals working at Director level for 5+ years.
- CA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Current RI holder/status
- Responsible Individual status highly preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Experience of leading the end-to-end audit process
- Excellent technical ability
- Commercial approach
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team
For full information and a confidential chat, please contact Dean at Meraki Talent.