Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Natural Resources, Global Banking Asia Pacific.. Principal Responsibilities
- Support the senior bankers in coverage of clients in the sector and origination of new mandates
- Engage in execution of live transactions, including but not limited to, mergers and acquisitions and capital raisings
- Ensure the team delivers quality sector content, and leading sector execution aspects of transactions
- Support a professional, proactive, and performance-driven culture, planning ahead for succession and continuity of skills, and become a recognized role model for juniors in the team
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the business
- Solid financial modelling skills
- Strategic thinker, demonstrable experience of working well within an international team and with colleagues around the world
- Deal execution skills for domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions and strategic capital raisings
- Track record of building and developing relationships at working level
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.