Join our fast-growing wealth management teams in Asia
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Premier Relationship Manager.
- Developing our Premier customer base and establishing long term relationships with an assigned Premier clientele portfolio
- Managing the total wealth of your clients by matching our financial and investment product solutions to their financial needs
- Promoting our Premier Service to potential customers, exploring their needs and making referrals to other business units where appropriate
- Supporting branch improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback of our service and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Experience in client facing environment, with excellent relationship building capability
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Good understanding and strong interest of the financial markets
- Mature and independent mindset, able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong commercial orientation with acute interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, with additional languages is an advantage
- Candidate without banking background will also be considered
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited