Meraki Talent are engaged on the position of Audit Director with one of the UK's leading Accountancy firms. The role will sit within a specialised Financial Services division. The Company
The firm are without doubt a true leader in their field. They offer the traditional services you would expect from an Accountancy firm and regularly compete with the larger international firms in the UK, regularly adding well known entities to their vast and envied client portfolio.
The business has seen steady growth over the last few years including the period of lockdown and is showing no signs of stopping any time soon. This can be traced back to a long-standing history of excellent service and delivery to not only clients, but the firm are also regularly recognised within the industry as being one of the fairest employers on the market. The role
As FS Audit Director your role will encompass several key metrics as per below: Management duties:
Core Audit responsibilities:
- Coaching and developing staff including Managers and Senior Managers
- Delivering key training sessions, ensuring staff are fully aware of audit quality standards etc.
- Holding regular feedback sessions with an extra focus on client engagement/feedback and development of the portfolio
- Manage an established portfolio consisting of Asset Management Firms, Investment Trusts, Funds, IFA's, General FS business - (non-banking clients)
- Lead client engagement meetings alongside management and junior staff
- Audit Quality - regulatory review; 3rd part review and thematic review
- Assist the partner team with Business Development actions, strategies, and execution
- Represent the firm in tender meetings in a professional manner and following the firms strict code of ethics and value for money service
- Regular follow ups with potential new business prospects
Due to the seniority of the role, the firm are offering fantastic pay and benefits package which can be discussed and flexed on dependant on the individual status of each applicant.
The firm understand the competitive nature of the Audit market and are willing to be extremely flexible to ensure they secure the top talent into this position. Experience
The role would be well suited to a current established Big 4 Senior Manager, but this is not essential. A solid background within FS Audit and in particular Asset Management and Investment Trusts is key.
Individuals who have left Practice to work within a similar Industry role i.e., Asset Management firm and would be interested in a return to Audit are welcomed to apply, there would be an expectation to gain RI status in this instance. Contact info
For full information and confidential chat regarding this exciting and rare opportunity, please contact Dean Gorrie at Meraki Talent.