Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, HSBC Jade.
- Provide back-up support to Director, HSBC Jade who are Top-tier Relationship Managers to develop and nurture relationships with Jade clients
- Provide efficient, premium professional services and ensure high-standard of client engagement to Jade clients
- Assist Director, HSBC Jade to conduct client needs activity planning and portfolio management so as to improve customer satisfaction within the HSBC Jade portfolio
- Strengthen client relationship with HSBC by proactively fulfilling their Retail Banking needs
- Promote HSBC Jade proposition to client for deposits and portfolio growth
- Initiate and maintain effective communication and cooperation with paired Director, HSBC Jade
- Assist Director, HSBC Jade on managing, developing and retaining quality client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with qualifications in IIQE 1,2,3 and HKSI 1,7,8
- Proven frontline experience in customer serving, with exposure of handling high net worth individuals within retail banking environment
- Strong knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products
- Candidate with solid experience on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment is preferred
- Excellent customer service skill and mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Team player with commercial orientation
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
- Less experience candidates will be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, HSBC Premier
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.