Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, HSBC Premier.
- Collaborate with Premier Relationship Manager to develop and nurture relationships with Premier clients
- Provide efficient, high quality professional services and ensure a consistent delivery of the Global Premier core service standards and proposition
- Support Premier Relationship Managers to conduct customer needs activity planning and portfolio management to improve customer satisfaction
- Promote HSBC Premier proposition for deposits and portfolio growth
- Initiate and maintain effective communication with paired Premier Relationship Managers
- Assisting Premier Relationship Manager on managing, developing and retaining quality client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven frontline experience in customer serving at a financial institution
- Excellent customer service skill and mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products
- Team player with commercial orientation
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.