Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life in Singapore is the combination of AXA Singapore and HSBC Insurance. Here you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank.
Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life in Singapore we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our combined team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we will pursue efficient ways of working. We will harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. And the protection we offer will create broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Communications & Content Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Support the development of message themes and pillars
- Develop, curate and execute content to engage both internal and external audiences in support of business priorities. Audiences include customers, distributors, and employees
- Develop a content strategy that supports business goals for both organic and paid media
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure both the strategy and content are aligned to business priorities
- Ensure consistency of messaging and tone of voice across communications to different audiences through various channels
- Plan the social media calendar, ensuring cohesive brand messaging and alignment with business priorities
- Stay on industry news and content and social media trends to ensure content is relevant, engaging, and meaningful, and recommend best social media practices
- Support the management of social media accounts, ensuring that HSBC standards are met
- Demonstrate and track the performance of the social media accounts
- 6 years of experience in corporate communications or public relations
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Proven interpersonal skills in building strong stakeholders at all levels and across the organisation
- Strong storyteller with the ability to understand business issues and devise communications solutions, and adept at adapting messages to cater for various audiences
- Hands-on experience in managing corporate accounts from content creation to scheduling/publication on key social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Familiarity with metrics for demonstrating growth and improvement on social media pages
- Ability to mentor junior team members and guide them to achieve business outcomes
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work effectively in a diverse environment as part of cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of insurance or related fields is an advantage
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.