- Prepares client profiles for new clients and existing clients. Conducts periodic reviews of client profiles. Ensures due diligence when onboarding new clients. Researches and gathers information to prepare KYC records.
- Leverages online tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager or Middle Office teams. Amends existing client profiles when needed. Assists with administrative tasks when applicable. Conducts QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile and verify ownership against the ChoicePoint database.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed. No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in KYC or AML for non-retail clientele (i.e. institutional business lines) is required.
- Familiarity with bank customer type, and fluency in Mandarin Chinese are pluses.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.