Meraki Talent's client is currently looking to hire a Credit Strategist on a permanent basis. Our client is a reputable International Bank. They have a highly talented management team within Treasury & Financial Markets which they are looking to add to at a time of measured growth.
- Responsible for the credit review and analytical engagement of new and existing credit risk within the Treasury Investment and Trading Portfolios
- Work with the investment team to review and allocate investments within our existing portfolios and limits:
- Core Treasury
- Available for Sales and Hold to Maturity Portfolios
- Alternate and Arbitrage Portfolios
- Sales & Trading Business
- Work with investment team to position each credit and portfolio appropriately in the relevant maturity curve
- Work with the senior members of the team to build interbank and broker relationships to begin sourcing and alternate risk
- Work with the team to increase our investment portfolios
- Regularly analysis on the macro environment with a view to positioning the portfolio favourably
For this excellent role my client is seeking a talented Credit professional who bring around 4-7 years of Credit Analysis experience - ideally this will have been gained working for or with Credit Rating Agencies. The role covers HY, Industrials and across both mature and emerging markets. It is a great role which has a good degree of autonomy and which operates at Credit Analyst level put also input into the wider portfolio.