Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life in Singapore is the combination of AXA Singapore and HSBC Insurance. Here you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank.
Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life in Singapore we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our combined team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we will pursue efficient ways of working. We will harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. And the protection we offer will create broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Lead Data Analyst . Principal Responsibilities
- Leads and mentors a team of data analysts to be innovative, collaborative, and customer focus
- Spots and improves data inefficiencies within the organisation
- Facilitates workshops with technical and non-technical audiences
- Has good business judgment and balances long-term strategic investment with near-term business goals
- Has the ability to think strategically but also the ability to dive into tactical details
- Engages with and influences executive-level and cross functional stakeholders
- Defines end-to-end complex and/or greenfield data projects, from requirement gathering, execution, to delivery insights and recommendations
- Delivers BI and reporting solutions by using tools such as QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI, and Looker
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field
- Experience in data analysis, data mining, data processing, and data visualization
- Excellent communication skills and data driven problem solving
- Experience leading teams
- Customer centric mind-set
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.