- This is a highly interactive role and as such requires the capability to work effectively with a diverse range of professionals both internally and externally, covering a wide variety of products and functions.
- The Pre-Trade Management Analyst will work with external dealers to provide the necessary documentation and information to allow them to conduct credit reviews and open derivative trading lines.
- Partner with Asset Management trading desks to understand investment and trading strategies and provide suitable trading line coverage.
- Work closely with Legal, once they negotiate legal documents to support the operational setup of accounts with trading counterparties.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the Asset Management legal documents and structure - e.g. IMAs, ISDAs, GMRAs.
- Identify potential risks in operational processes; develop and implement controls to mitigate risk.
- Analyse, suggest and execute process improvements.
- Coordinate controls and sign-offs both internally and externally.
- Managing relationships with key trading counterparts, including performance metrics and issue tracking.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of one to three years of experience in financial services.
- Credit or onboarding experience strongly preferred.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Pre-Trade Management Analysts must have an aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.