At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as Portfolio Manager!
- Managing client Portfolios under the guidance of CIO strategic view and DPM procedures
- Evaluating the risks and opportunities of investment portfolios, including monitoring holdings to help identify buy/sell candidates based on relative value comparison
- Track and monitor daily spreads/prices for all fund/portfolio positions.
- Understand clients' needs and craft solutions according to clients' risk appetite and preferences, through different asset classes including fixed income and equities.
- Regularly meet with investment analysts and company managers to discuss financial matters, including financial briefings and constructively challenging Research views
- Researching companies and exhibit a strong Fundamental view on Sovereigns/Sectors
- Relative value analysis of potential investments versus alternative investment options - both within and across asset classes.
- Write commentary and provide market updates, for internal and external clients.
- Provide bond/equity analytics, model portfolios, and presentations for prospective clients.
- To assist fellow Portfolio Managers with reporting and other duties as necessary to meet client requirements.
- Degree from a reputable university in a relevant field
- CFA qualifications preferred
- Proficient at Excel spreadsheet analytical development and utilization
- Familiarity with financial risk models (market, credit, liquidity risk assessment and forecasting)
- Strong report writing and communication skills
- Preferably Advanced skills in quantitative methods of data analysis
- Experience working with Central Asia clients will be a plus.