Analyst 1 or 2 Financial Institutions (FIG) Investment Banking Team
A leading investment bank with a worldwide presence are looking to hire an Analyst in their FIG team. The firm has multiple market-leading franchises in prominent industry sectors. We are looking for outstanding candidates to join a FIG team in their expansion phase with industry specialists based in London.
With operations in Europe, Asia, and America, their global team provides comprehensive advisory and capital markets services to businesses worldwide. The clients of the investment bank have access to unparalleled guidance through deep product and sector expertise, with ready access to global capital.The Role:
- Great exposure to deal execution and project management given the fast deal flow and large volume of deals
- Working across M&A transactions and assisting in all aspects of them
- Key responsibilities include financial modelling, research, analysis, working on pitchbooks, marketing and deal execution
- Previous M&A experience, ranging from 1-2 years, ideally with an investment bank and a relevant sector
- Alternatively, ACA qualified this year or last year with relevant sector experience
- A solid academic background, demonstrating their strong work ethic
- Outstanding analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work well in a team
This opportunity is great for someone to leverage their experience to join a leading investment bank. Please submit your CV to discuss further.