Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Operations Client Service Officer
in our London office to join the team. You will support the trading of our international client base using the products which are part of the Global Link Trading suite, such as Currenex, FX Connect, TradeNexus and Fund Connect. You will be joining State Street Digital
, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for As Operations Client Service, Officer you will
What we value
- Providing first level Application support and monitoring the platforms.
- The position is client facing with a strong emphasis on client service and problem resolution.
- The team will also interact with Second and Third level teams such as Technical Operations and Product and Development teams to resolve client issues.
- Working with a sense of urgency, handling all incoming queries (email, phone calls) from external clients
- Handling of all General Customer inquiries with regards to FX and MM/ETF trades transacted over any of the Globallink Trading platforms
- Where required, inform clients on system functionality across all product offerings over the telephone or via e-mail.
- Monitor application and system events and notify clients of potential issues across all product offerings.
- Support Application Programming Interface (API) connections
- Customer account and user set-ups
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for customers
- Trade research & resolution where needed.
- Actioning internal change requests in relation to Production systems
- Actioning change requests on behalf of clients and banks
- Investigating trade breaks on behalf of clients or their custodians where needed.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Must be able to think quickly, troubleshoot and problem-solve in real-time
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess good telephone etiquette and listening skills, be organized and have good knowledge retention skills.
- Demonstrate evidence of being a strong team player. Eagerness and demonstrated ability to learn new products and subjects - this includes our own proprietary trading software and common market protocols such as FIX.
- Role is ideal for someone interested in a career in financial markets in Support who is willing to work hard and learn independently and interested in technical aspects to trading applications
About State Street What we do.
- Degree level preferable though not essential.
- "A" Level minimum or equivalent. Computer Science study or similar subject would be preferable but not essential.
- Basic understanding of financial markets and Foreign Exchange trading would be preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux or Unix with some scripting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers