Role: Senior Consultant, Temenos T24
Base Location: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value. Role Responsibility:
Skills and Experience:
- Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise stakeholder
- Lead discussions with business stakeholders to enable business change management activities for technology transformations and help to analyze as-is business processes and define the target operating model requirements
- Work closely with business and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Systems Analysts, and Developers to produce high quality deliverables
Good to have:
- Minimum 9 to 13 years of relevant business analysis experience and expertise in core banking implementations and in-depth knowledge and experience in at least three of the business subdomains - lending, wealth management, Trade processing, position management and digital channels.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business analysis and requirements management activities for TEMENOS T24 / Transact solution implementation
- Experience in defining business analysis, solution standards and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in industry developments and trends in the relevant functional domain
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to different software development methodologies, e.g. Agile and Waterfall projects
- Passion to drive solutions and deliver project.
- Pricing domain knowledge, know how to set up banking service fee, custody fee, transaction fee
- Trading lifecycle, e.g.: Equity, bonds, Funds, FX, Derivatives, Structure products
- Familiar with Loan Origination, CRM and payment applications.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 18 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.