RAD Developer - Java / C# - Derivatives
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RAD Developer to join the Risk PnL group at a large international investment bank.
The team develops systems to assess and report on Risk across the business and they provide risk assesment tools for all trades across all asset classes traded.Key responsibilities:
Skills & Experience
- Work as a business aligned RAD developer in the front office Technology team.
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework.
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects
- Solid grasp of JAVA / .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team.
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges.
- Strong communication and analytical skills - able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
- Analytical Skills - ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
- Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints.
Please submit your CV immediately in order to be considered for this role
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.