- East Grinstead
- Nov 21, 2022
- £40k - £45k
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to work for a fab company in East Grinstead, West Sussex. The Digital Product Manager will be working on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the ongoing development, optimisation, management and measurement of the digital platforms, ensuring these channels deliver a best in class user experience. Salary:
Hybrid - 1-2 days office based Hours:
9-5 Monday to Friday Duration:
12 month fixed term contract Digital Product Manager duties:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Assisting with governing the digital platforms and implementing its digital strategy across all channels
- Developing, managing and maintaining the digital road map and ensuring it aligns to the overarching business and marketing objectives to commercially benefit the business and enhance the user experience.
- Work with the wider business to ensure the digital platforms perform as expected and deliver the best possible experience for customers
- Responsible for the continual optimisation of the websites through A/B testing, heat mapping and user testing to ensure landing pages perform efficiently and effectively and are in line with digital best practice, brand and the overarching digital strategy.
- Work collaboratively with agencies, in-house developers and internal stakeholders
- Managing a portfolio of external marketing agencies
- Managing the digital budget to ensure it is maximised effectively and in accordance with the digital road map and marketing strategy to deliver ROI.
- Responsible for managing the performance of digital platforms
- Providing technical, creative front-end solutions to meet the needs of marketing initiatives to support business objectives.
- Responsible for implementing tracking and reporting of marketing campaigns, based on attributes such as channel and audience segments, to provide visibility and to enable ongoing optimisation.
- Communicating product improvements, insights and recommendations to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide project management and delivery of technical website and app enhancements from planning through to deployment, tracking workflow to ensure projects are delivered
- Proven Digital Product experience working in a similar role, excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour and also experience delivering web/app projects.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Have used A/B testing and user behaviour measurement tools.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.