RPA is the future and is one of the hottest technology areas right now and one of the fastest growing elements of technological development globally.
We are currently recruiting for analyst to join the RPA Centre of Excellence.
As a member of the CoE for RPA, you will work closely with subject matter experts from different areas of the business to understand their current processes, document their processes and gather requirements that will lead to automation of the processes that are fit for RPA. You will be part of a team who will deliver intelligent automation in an agile environment.
The role will support the full life cycle of delivery of RPA in line with our existing SDLC delivery model. The purpose of the role will be to identify existing processes within the business, document the requirements, generate the business case into the catalogue of work for prioritisation.
The breadth of the role would suit a candidate who has got a broad knowledge of various development technologies along with a real passion and enthusiasm for new technologies.
- Deliver Intelligent Automation analysis in an agile environment.
- Change and Implementation with a focus on benefits tracking and monitoring.
- Alignment with Strategic Initiatives.
- Develop framework and standards for adoption of new technologies.
- Perform full development lifecycle for tools, applications and components.
- Contribute to the development of current standards and procedures.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, scope and communication.
- Business process optimisation.
- Working closely with Business users and support functions to understand use case requirements.
- Working with Solution Architects and Development Leads to understand the technical landscape on which RPA will be implemented.
- Working to scrum methodology through an Agile implementation lifecycle.
- Development of MI and Analytics to improve current and future automation.
- Knowledge of Workflow design is highly desirable.
- Ability to work to Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong experience or willingness to learn RPA technologies - UiPath and BluePrism.
- RPA certified / accredited would be highly desirable.
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ's platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world's largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individual.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand, or China. Our global footprint and subsequent opportunities is constantly growing.