- Oct 21, 2022
We are looking for a IT Risk Assessment Analyst on a 6-Month contract to conduct pre-assessment activities multinational investment bank.
This position will conduct pre-assessment activities in preparation of information security assessments for vendors providing services. The analyst will assist in assessment scope validation, meeting with Enterprise Vendor Managers and vendors to prepare them for the assessment, as well as conduct documentation collection and preparation of assessment work-papers.
Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate a third party's information security risk with a holistic lens, ensuring they are receiving an assessment commensurate with their degree of risk.
To succeed in this role, you should possess technical knowledge with specific emphasis on information security risk management. You should also possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to various levels. Requirements:
- Experience in Vendor Management, Third Party Due Diligence
- Experience with risk management, audit or Information Security assessments
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Optional Certifications: CISSP (ISC2), CISA, CRISC, CISM (ISACA), CCIE (Cisco), TOGAF, CCTA (McAfee), CCFP (ISC2)
- Highly organized and project management skills - able to work on multiple engagements at any given time while meeting all the deliverables for each engagement
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical partners
- Flexibility to work with regional and global teams
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for this role, please apply to this job or send your CV to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Guo Qiang Low
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22104891