- Diagnosis and Problem Solving: Identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues;
- Issue Management - analyse, investigate, and allocate for resolution and closure for all issues;
- Monitor issues log; to maintain the quality of information on the issue log to allow for full investigation, resolution, and closure of all queries;
- Application Support - ensure that the application is working correctly as deployed;
- Work with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose;
- Service Support - support the Service Managers in delivering FNZ services within KPIs, SLAs and contractual obligations;
- Change Management - support testing and release process for production fixes;
- Project Handover - facilitate the transition between project support and production support for all change;
- To undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment.
- University degree qualified or equivalent;
- Intermediate computer skills and basic knowledge of SQL;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients;
- Proven problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks;
- Strong analytical thinking and keen attention to detail;
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential.
FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
FNZ has a strong blue-chip customer base including Standard Life, Axa Wealth, JP Morgan, HSBC, AMP, National Australia Bank, Bank of New Zealand, Friends Life, UBS, Zurich Financial and Close Brothers Asset Management. It has helped these customers grow to over £30 billion of platform assets in aggregate. FNZ now employs over 1 000 people with offices in UK (London, Bristol, Edinburgh), Czech Republic (Brno), Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Wellington), Singapore and China (Hong Kong, Shanghai).
For advertising: Opportunities
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.