The Operations Data Analyst Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, applying effective elicitation methods/ standards/tools.
- Analyses and validates requirements using a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Performs data analysis to cleanse & standardize data and to ensure data consistency and quality.
- Establish new data processes and quality checks to ensure continuous data quality and integrity in Aladdin and DMP
- Work with Internal stakeholders, regional offices, and Data Governance team to identify data ownership and stewardship
Experience / Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of experience working on Securities, Pricing, Index, Portfolio, and Fund Data Operations in Financial Institutions
- Degree in Business/Finance or related disciplines
- Experience in Data Analysis and change management
- Familiar with data management frameworks
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)