We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services. JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Private Equity Funds clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following :
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for the client;
- You will mentor junior members of staff and review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to learn new skills and enhance your current abilities;
- Active role in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of the fund setup;
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Collaborating with the fund accountants in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and completion of all statutory filings and FATCA/CRS requirements for your client entities;
- Coordinate investor servicing, including investor CDD and onboarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder / capital statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Dealing with client transactions with the support of the Engagement Manager;
- Assisting with various business projects as necessary;
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- You are a qualified / working towards being qualified governance professional (preferable that you have obtained ICSA Diploma);
- You have minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of funds administration, corporate services or private equity & debt;
- Adaptable approach to using appropriate software and systems; and
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.