Goodman Masson have partnered with a growing Investment Bank to assist with their search for a Senior Accountant, Regulatory Reporting for an initial 12-month fixed term contract position. This role will be to support the Finance team in London and Dublin for regulatory reporting, with a primary focus on TDGF Regulatory Reporting.
This position will assist with the external and internal regulatory reporting of the Ireland subsidiary of the Bank. It will be necessary to build and maintain a strong internal control environment to ensure that all deliverables are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.Responsibilities
- Preparation of prudential returns (including reporting of Capital, Liquidity, Large Exposures, Asset Encumbrance & Leverage Ratio reporting)
- Preparation of daily MI reporting to senior management
- Reviewing reporting procedures, identifying problem areas and liaising with relevant persons to resolve issues as they arise
- Maintaining a level of awareness with respect to new/existing business areas and associated financial products
- Maintaining a level of awareness of any regulatory developments that may impact the reporting process as well as a sound knowledge of regulatory reporting (compliance) rules and regulations
- Initiate plans to improve processes, where possible
- Establish relationships with relevant persons internal and external to the organisation to ease the transfer and communication of information on a timely basis
- Assist where required in all aspects of regulatory risk analysis for all the UK and Irish entities, including Board governance, input into regulatory policies, competence around relevant regulatory supervisory statement and policy.
Skills & Experience
- Own ad-hoc specified local and global projects and deliver them within demanding time lines whilst maintaining a high standard of technical accuracy.
- 3 years+ experince in a regulatory reporting role
- Regulatory reporting experience within financial services
- Prudential reporting experience
- Outstanding analytical skills with an inquisitive mindset to identify and swiftly resolve issues
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.