We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
At Alter Domus we attract, grow, and develop Alternative Thinkers. The Alter Domus Academy helps our people to be their professional best, to become Alternative Thinkers. The Academy team is expanding, and we are looking for an L&D Partner who shares our passion for developing people.
As a Senior Manager you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• You will act as a central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
• You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
• You will have responsibility for the production of client reporting and checking of Fund NAV reports.
• You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs;
• You will be in charge of some internal fund projects and work closely with the fund administration IT systems to provide fund-servicing solutions.
• You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in a Funds role;
• Several years of experience in private equity fund administration, including NAV calculation, TA, tax compliance;
• Experience with consolidation, IFRS accounting and the preparation of IFRS Financial Statements;
• Experience of fund administration IT systems;
• You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA);
• You can act on your own initiative and lead a team of fund administration professionals.