Manager/SO, Credit Risk Reporting Analyst, Group Credit - Credit Policy & Portfolio Management
Posting Date: 17-Nov-2022
Location: Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management
function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile. Job Responsibilities
Reporting the Team Lead, you will be focused on the analysis and reporting of credit risk metrics including key performance indicators of the portfolio. This will also cover the development & enhancement of periodic reporting and MIS for the broader business.
The major accountabilities of the position include:
- Design, build, implement and maintain credit risk reports
- Analyze and report portfolio KPI's to our business partners ensuring information is accurate
- Analysis of credit risk data against past and expected trends to sufficiently explain key portfolio variance/ performance drivers
- Portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Perform System UAT
- Support adhoc analysis
Be a part of UOB Family
- Preferably 2 to 4 years of experience in credit risk reporting
- Degree in a quantitative discipline; maths, stats, engineering, finance
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong background with data analysis and exposure to reporting systems and tools
- Ability to produce high quality analysis using structured and unstructured data
- Programming skills in either SAS or SQL
- Candidate without prior experience are welcome to apply
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.