Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting into the Head of Product & Revenue Strategy, you'll build and lead a high performing team to tackle the following areas:
Drive global monetisation strategy
- Design end-state and interim monetisation models for Airwallex's Financial Operating System products and propositions
- Work closely with Product and Go-to-market teams to deliver and implement monetisation strategy
Drive global growth strategy
- Define and execute strategic global initiatives to drive product-led growth (e.g. customer acquisition, activation, cross-sell/up-sell, retention)
- Design and implement end-state Rewards and Referral programs
- Work closely with regional commercial leaders to consolidate and prioritise key product requirements for Airwallex's internal Growth Engine
Drive global pricing strategy
- Set standard 'rack-rate' pricing for new products, with input from regional commercial leadership
- Collaborate with Financial and Strategic Partnerships teams to review and sign-off on key commercial terms with third-parties
- Provide support to commercial teams on select, high-value and complex deals
Qualifications and experience
- 8+ years of experience across consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or corporate development
- Ideally have background in financial technology, payments, FX or a fast growing start up environment
- Strong communicator, highly analytical, quick learner, meticulous, ability to work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.