about the company
Our client is a reputable European corporate bank with a presence across the Asia Pacific region. Its clientele includes corporates which are multi-nationals, large local corporates and FIs/NBFIs. With Singapore as a growth potential, they are continually growing and looking for excellent individuals to join its team. about the job
about the manager / team
- Review loan documentations and approve transactions in accordance with authority limits allocated while ensuring that credit assessment as well as all aspects of risk factors meet internal and external standards.
- Liaise with the bank's auditors and take lead in regulatory discussions.
- Ensuring that credit policies and portfolio risk standards are continually looked into to ensure that the Bank minimises possible compliance / risk issues.
- Reviewing and formulating Risk Appetite and Portfolio Standards in line with its bank-wide business strategies, including ESG related matters
- Providing risk advisories and reviewing structures to mitigate risks, if any
- Participating in any business meetings or project initiatives when required
Reporting into the CRO for APAC, you will be part of a stable and lean team providing credit advisory and approvals to the Corporate Banking front office team. This is a new headcount. skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Has 10+ years of relevant work experience in a credit approval function
- A credit decision making background in lending and receivables financing transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.