Assistant Vice President, Audit Manager (Change Audit), IT Change Manager, IT Project ManagerLocation:
London, United KingdomPackage
: Up to £80,000Working Model:
Hybrid - 50/50 Split WFH
Our client is a leading financial services group and one of the largest global banking institutions who offer services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
An exciting new opportunity has emerged for an Audit Manager to join an Internal Audit function, working in Change Audit. The Audit Manager is responsible for executing and delivering all audit engagements.The Role:
Managers will have, and continue to develop, subject matter expertise in their area. Key aspects of your role include:
- Efficiently managing audits to deliver completed audit files and audit reports within planned timelines / budgets
- Supporting the planning of audits by the Heads of Audit, Audit Directors and Senior Audit Managers; assisting the Heads of Audit with their respective portfolios, risk universe sections, risk assessments and audit plans.
- Assisting with strategy and approach papers for entities and risks within their Head of Audit's portfolio, as directed.
- To have, or to develop, specialist areas of subject matter expertise.
- Lead audit engagements to the required methodology standard.
This role would suit a Change Auditor, Change consultant / Project Manager / Change Managers ideally from a banking / consultancy background.
Please do get in touch for further information! Joe@paritasrecruitment.com / 07482722960