We are currently representing a London-based boutique equity investment manager. The firm employs a fundamental, concentrated and long-term investment approach focusing primarily on Europe.
They are looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team here in London.Your Role:
- Supporting the team in all aspects of researching, selected equities (reviewing annual reports, constructing financial models, interviewing management etc.).
- The role is focused on Long Term Equities
- Creating and defending investment ideas
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments
- 1-3 years' experience within Investment Banks
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Understanding of and having a passion for investing is a must
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Must be Fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Having a European Language is a plus.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!