Who we are looking for
We are looking for a MD in our EMEA region with alternatives back-office expertise in hedge and private markets to be a product manager to define and execute on the alternatives roadmap in the region, including our Alpha for Private Markets strategy. The EMEA Product Manager will have an in-depth understanding of the alternatives segment. Why this role is important to us
State Street is making a multi-year strategic investment in alternatives and specifically, Private Markets. As we look to increase our footprint in the region, we need a strong manager to work with clients and prospects on new product development and execution and refinement of our multi-year strategy. What you will be responsible for
As EMEA Alternatives Product Manager you will
What we value
- Build and execute the product strategy for State Street's alternatives segment in the region which includes hedge funds, private equity, private debt and real assets.
- Grow our alternatives share of wallet by partnering and solutioning with our sales and segments teams
- Subject matter expert for the alternatives EMEA products
- Responsible for the roadmap, development and implementation of the alternatives segment across our back-office fund administration clients and prospects
- Participate and provide thought leadership for the product
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A combination of proven performance, business acumen, and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, influencing and collaboration skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior leaders at State Street, clients and prospects
- Project management with experience in planning, tracking, data analysis and reporting
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
About State Street What we do.
- Minimum of 10 years of alternatives experience for back office, front and middle office experience is a plus
- Expertise of back-office fund accounting and investor services and data management platforms
- Understanding of the alternatives industry within the region including regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers