At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operational Specialist (Associate)
in our Bespoke Services, Front Office Support Services
Team! ! General Description
The role holder is responsible for leading a team that prepares Bespoke reports and Bank Reference Letters.T he role holder will liaise with Front Office and other departments including Operations, Legal, Credit and Compliance on feasibility assessment of new request for the Reference letters and Bespoke Reports. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Requirements: Academic and professional qualifications
- Prepare Bespoke Reports using excel and ensure the reports are sent timely.
- Prepare Bank Reference Letters such as Audit confirmations.
- Perform feasibility assessment on new request to assess if the Bespoke report or Bank reference letter can be supported per bank guideline and data availability.
- Handle queries and manage Front Office requests on Bespoke Report and Bank Reference Letters.
- Improve Team's productivity by automating bespoke reports and streamline process using RPA, VBA or macros.
- Proactively review and enhance workflow to improve operational efficiency and service delivery
- Support team and Manager on ad hoc projects .
- Degree level education and academic track record
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly energetic and delivery focused, with the ability to deliver quality results with a positive and influential style.
- Strong risk awareness and thrive in a proactive risk culture environment.
- Service mindset and a bility to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Versatile approach and the ability to handle a varied portfolio of initiatives and a high workload.